***Tours are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather and will be rescheduled.*** (Inclement weather meaning: lightning, tornadoes, ice, snow, etc. Inclement does not mean a little rain.)
Get a sampling of the Incredible Music of Nashville!
Patrons will not only get a good time, but they will receive discounts and freebies to bars and restaurants downtown. If you use all the discounts that we provide, the tour practically pays for itself!! You'll get much more bang for your buck than with other tours. The tour lasts approximately 3-hours. All participants must sign a waiver of release prior to the tour.
Pub Crawls are:
- Fridays and Saturdays at 2pm and 5:30pm and
- Thursdays - Sundays at 5:30pm.
- Thursdays and Sundays at 2pm (coming soon)
Tickets are $26 per person. (Save $1 if you pay by cash.)
All Tours meet INSIDE Dick's Last Resort on the corner of 2nd Ave and Commerce. (Don't let the meeting spot fool you. We go to off the beaten path honky tonks and pubs.)
What do you get?
• A sightseeing tour with a comedian tour guide
• Discounts at all of the bars we visit
• A sampling of all the amazing music in town (no tourist traps!)
• Discounts on Uber and Lyft
• Discounts to restaurants
• A FREE koozie!
- We'll walk less than a mile, so wear comfortable shoes!
- Make sure you EAT BEFORE THE TOUR. Nothing worse than drinking on an empty stomach.
- This is a sightseeing tour AND pub crawl, so you will actually see more than just bars.
- This tour stops at 4-5 bars, so adults only and make sure you bring your ID.
- You may want to bring cash for tips and to get drinks quicker. (some bars have a $10 minimum on credit card purchases.
- We ain't ya mama, so act right in public.
- We offer specials in most of the bars and pubs = more bang for your buck!
Participants MUST be 21 & up with a valid (not expired) photo ID.
Tickets: $26 ($25 if you pay by cash)
**Price does not include drinks at the venues. Tipping your tour guide and bartenders is highly appreciated. And remember, the bands get paid by tips.
Where Do We Meet?
We meet at Dick's Last Resort on the corner of 2nd Avenue and Commerce Street. (Don't let that scare you off. It's just easy for people to find.)
To make reservations, click on the Reservation tab.
Check on Facebook for updates and photos.
***Hick Chick Tours are wonderful for Bachelorette parties, Birthday parties, Reunions, and all kinds of get-togethers!***
What is a Honky Tonk?
Well, a honky tonk is a bar, usually a dive bar, that plays live music. Tonk comes from the Williams Tonk & Bros, makers of upright pianos and player-pianos. Honky comes from bohunk, a person of Bohemian/Hungarian decent or other European immigrants. It can also mean a rough or uncivilized person. I think that second definition sums it up.
How do you Honky Tonk?
Well, if you do it right, you'll have had the time of your life...even if you don't remember it all!
You can go Honky Tonk Hoppin' with our standup comedian tour guide! We'll show you how the locals pub crawl. We meet up at 5:15pm at Dick's Last Resort and pub crawl 'til about 8pm or later...the early bird special. We'll show you the ropes, then you're on your own. Great for birthdays, bachelors/bachelorettes, and even if you're flying solo in town.
Stops on this tour may include, but not limited to: