Honky Tonk Pub Crawl
Get a sampling of the Incredible Music of Nashville!
Don't be fooled by the imitations. A pub crawl in Music City that doesn't give you the experience of music isn't a real pub crawl! Other "pub crawls" last only 2 hours and only go to 3 bars...and you don't even get to listen to the wonderful music that Nashville has to offer. Instead, they entertain you with TRIVIA? Really?! That's not what I call entertainment! With the Honky Tonk Pub Crawl, you see MORE historical spots, hear MORE stories, and listen to MORE music than on any other tour in Music City. You'll be Drinkin' and Learnin' and Laughin' all the way!
Nashville's BEST WALKING Tour/Pub Crawl Combo! (There is no bus on the Pub Crawl.) You get to do a pub crawl while, at the same time, taking a walking sightseeing tour of downtown Nashville along the way. No one else can offer you that. Let a NATIVE show you how it's done! This isn't just a drinking tour; it's a tasting of the variety of musical talent that makes Nashville Music City. You will also learn about our rich history with its musical legends, pioneer settlers, brothels and gambling, see where your favorite show NASHVILLE has been shot, and much more! When you finish this tour, you will see sights, learn about Nashville's history as well as its seedier past, and get a sampling of the different styles of music that makes Nashville so special. You may even spot a celebrity! We are the FIRST tour company to show you the actual shoot locations of ABC's hit show NASHVILLE!
Patrons will not only get a good time, but they will receive discounts and freebies to bars and restaurants downtown. If you use all the discounts that we provide, the tour practically pays for itself!! You'll get much more bang for your buck than with other tours. The tour lasts approximately 3-hours. All participants must sign a waiver of release prior to the tour.
Pub Crawls are:
- Fridays and Saturdays at 2pm and 5:30pm (January & February 2pm only)
- Sundays at 5:30pm
- Sunday, Nov 19 @ 2pm and 5:30pm
Tickets are $31 per person. (Save $1 if you pay by cash.)
What do you get?
- A sightseeing tour with a comedian tour guide
- Discounts at all of the bars we visit
- A sampling of all the amazing music in town (no tourist traps!)
- Discounts on Uber and Lyft
- We'll walk less than a mile, so wear comfortable shoes!
- Make sure you EAT BEFORE THE TOUR. Nothing worse than drinking on an empty stomach.
- This is a sightseeing tour AND pub crawl, so you will actually see more than just bars.
- This tour stops at 4-5 bars, so adults only and make sure you bring your ID.
- You may want to bring cash for tips and to get drinks quicker. (some bars have a $10 minimum on credit card purchases.
- We ain't ya mama, so act right in public.
- We offer specials in most of the bars and pubs = more bang for your buck!
Participants MUST be 21 & up with a valid (not expired) photo ID.
Tickets: $31 ($30 if you pay by cash)
**Price does not include drinks at the venues. Tipping your tour guide and bartenders is highly appreciated. And remember, the bands get paid by tips.
All Tours meet by the BRASS STABLES sign in printers alley, just off Church Street between 3rd and 4th Avenues until further notice.
It's a Sightseeing Tour & a Pub Crawl combined! 2 Attractions for the price of 1!