Get a taste of the History of Nashville! And Ghost Stories, too!
You will learn about our rich history with its musical legends, pioneer settlers, brothels and gambling, hear about the various haunted tales of ghosts and murder in Music City, and much more! When you finish this tour, you will see sights, learn about Nashville's history as well as its seedier past, and get a sampling of the different styles of music that makes Nashville so special. You may even spot a celebrity! We are the FIRST tour company to show you the actual shoot locations of ABC's hit show NASHVILLE! You'll get much more bang for your buck than with other tours.
The walking tour lasts approximately 90 minutes. All participants must sign a waiver of release prior to the tour.
What should you expect?
• A sightseeing tour with a comedian tour guide
• Discounts on Uber and Lyft
• Discounts to restaurants
- We'll walk about a mile or so, so wear comfortable shoes!
- We ain't ya mama, so act right in public.
- We will see such sights as Printers Alley, Southern Turf, the Arcade, Ryman Auditorium, Murals, and so much more!
- If you love GHOST TOURS, you will like this one, too! Even though it's during the day, that doesn't stop the spooks. You will hear ghost stories and tales of murder throughout the tour of the Ryman, Skull, Southern Turf, and more.
Walking Tours are:
- Saturdays at 11:30pm.